From a public domain image at Wikimedia commons
- CityFix Mumbai on transport and the gathering monsoon season in an Indian megacity
- A wonderful Streetfilm on the Cycle Chic movement which has grown from the Copenhagen Cycle Chic blog
- Nate Berg at Planetizen on Johannesburg 'Persecution of the Pedestrian Majority'
- Transit (Klang Valley) analyses Malaysian objectives for public transport in the Kuala Lumpur region (under the National Key Result Area (NKRA) targets)
- Econoblogger Felix Salmon hosts a fascinating debate on congestion pricing (with a New York focus)
- The Infrastructurist on a hi-tech corporate effort to help Ho Chi Minh City with its traffic problems
- The CityFix on South Africa's public transport improvements leading up to the football World Cup
- The CityFix again on NyayaBhoomi, a Delhi-based NGO that works for a better auto-rickshaw system in Delhi
- Coming event on 'sharing in transport' - World Share/Transport Forum: 2010 - 2012, 16-19 September 2010 in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan (via World Streets)
Of course I want to connect you with useful reading related to 'reinventing urban transport'. But connections is also a helpful public transport word highlighted at Human Transit blog as a more positive and illuminating term for what are sometimes called 'transfers'.